Mario and I got our first real Christmas tree this year, to celebrate our first Christmas as a married couple. It smells so lovely, although I have to admit I keep worrying about it dying before Christmas, especially with a heat wave predicted in the next few days! So far it is as lush and green as the day we brought it home though. :)
We decided to go with white and gold ornaments this year, as a bit of a change. These gold foil Christmas ornaments add a bright touch, and they were so easy to make.
D.I.Y. Gold Foil Ornaments
- Ornaments (the ones I used were $4 for a pack of 12 from Woolworths – great value)
- White spray paint
- Gold foil
- Glue or double sided tape
- Spray paint your ornaments white (if they are not already white). Leave them to try for 24 hours or so.
- Cut your gold foil to the desired shapes.
- Glue or tape your designs to the ornaments.
- Hang and admire. :)