Every now and again, a recipe comes along that is so perfect, such a heavenly combination of easy and delicious, that all you can do is sit back in wonder, and admire it…
No, I’m totally kidding – what you have to do is make it, then eat it! Like, right now!
Anyway, you probably see where I’m going here, but this recipe is exactly that kind of recipe. It takes five minutes, max, to prepare, and much much less time to eat!
Dessert Pizza with Raspberries, Marshmallow and Nutella
- 1 piece of frozen or fresh roti.
- A lot of nutella.
- 1 punnet of raspberries.
- 1 packet of marshmallows (is there any brand better than Pascall? No, no there’s not).
- 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts, or to taste.
- Using a small, pre-heated skillet, cook your roti for about a minute on each side, or until it puffs up and is golden brown on both sides.
- Spread delicious nutella generously over your warm, crackly roti.
- Add raspberries and marshmallows. If you can wait this long (I can’t), you can put your pizza under a grill for a minute or two to melt the marshmallows. One day I will have enough self restraint to try that…
- Sprinkle with crushes peanuts. Mmmmmmmm!
It’s now been ALMOST two months since I last ate any chocolate. One week to go, and I can dive headfirst into a chocolate ocean. I. Can’t. Wait. Can you guess what will be on the menu for dessert next week??